Sound Devices A20-RX Two Channel Receiver - Slot-In
€3,659.25€2,975.00 ex. VAT
Prices include IE VAT (23%) where applicable
Available to Reserve
MESSAGE US FOR A PRICE MATCHAsk for price match
SHOP RELATED PRODUCTS
Sound Devices A20-RX Two Channel Receiver
Experience ultimate flexibility as you find open spectrum away from the crowded UHF TV band. The A20-RX two channel true diversity receiver features industry-exclusive SpectraBand technology, which delivers a tuning range of 470 – 1525 MHz in a single unit. Superior low-loss, brick-wall SAW filters deliver excellent performance in noisy RF environments, while the AutoAssign feature makes frequency selection and setting quick and easy.
- SpectraBand Technology: compatible with the A20-Mini from 470 MHz – 1525 MHz and all tuning ranges of the A10-TX.
- Advanced Digital True Diversity topology uses two complete RF receivers for each of the two channels, with four RF receivers in total.
- SuperSlot compatible with the SL-2 and 8-Series mixer-recorders.
- State-of-the-art 100% digital long-range modulation delivers the longest transmission distance of any digital system on the market.*
- GainForward Architecture compatible with the A20-Mini. Set the Mini’s gain levels via trim control (with an 8-Series) or at the A20-RX (for other mixers).
- Full 10 Hz – 20 kHz audio bandwidth; 100% digital RF modulation and transmission.
- Excellent immunity from nearby IFB or camera hop transmitters without the need for external filters or extra cabling.
- Maximum connectivity: SuperSlot, XLR, and TA3 (coming soon) backplates, A-RXMON headphone amp, and A-15PIN two-channel AES Sony camera slot adapter.
- Analog line-level or AES digital audio output.
With SpectraBand technology, you won’t need to purchase another receiver dedicated to a specific country or frequency band. SpectraBand gives you access to nearly twice the frequencies available with other systems worldwide – almost 2600 available channels.
The A20-RX’s AutoAssign scans a tuning band and selects available frequencies for you – perfect for any fast-paced shoot. Meanwhile, brick-wall SAW filters eliminate out-of-band interference so you can get the best RF performance possible. Enjoy immunity from nearby IFB or camera hop transmitters without the need for external filters or extra cabling.
* When comparing systems with same transmit power, same antennas, and same transmission frequency.
Full User Guide can be downloaded here.
|RF Tuning||470 - 1525 MHz, Tunable in 25 kHz steps|
|Modulation||Proprietary Digital RF|
|Modulation Ranges||Standard or Long Range|
(Standard/Long Range Modulation)
|Standard: 2ms |
Long Range: 3.9ms
|Audio Frequency Response||10 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Maximum Output Level||+14 dBu, +2 dBu, -10dBu or -22 dBu |
Menu Selectable, with 0 dBFS signal at the transmitter input,
130 ohms output impedence
|Digital Audio Output||AES3 balanced connection, 110 ohms output impedence, |
left = channel 1, right = channel 2
|Menu and Controls||OLED menu display, 3 button navigation|
|Privacy||User settable 4-digit PIN|
|Powering||6 - 18 VDC|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10°C to +55°C|
|Weight||165g / 5.8oz Measured without backplate accessories|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||113.7mm x 78.5mm x 26mm / 4.48 in x 3.09 in x 1.05 in |
Measured without backplate accessories
0 of 0 reviews
Our Standard Rates are:
Ireland – €4.99 – DHL Next Day
European Union - €25 – DHL/TNT Express
Rest of the World - €30 – DHL/TNT Express
Free shipping for Ireland over 500 EUR
Free shipping for EU over 1,000 EUR